Giving in the Community
Capital Services believes that serving our communities is an important part of our business, of being a good corporate citizen. Each year, our team members volunteer hundreds of hours, and we also provide a variety of opportunities where team members can serve together.
Some of the volunteer service included the following:
- Teaching financial literacy to elementary students through Junior Achievement of South Dakota
- Preparing meals and housekeeping for the St. Francis House, an emergency shelter for the homeless
- Raking leaves for older adults during the "Rake the Town" event, coordinated by Active Generations
We are a long-time supporter of the United Way and other regional non-profit organizations.
Some of these organizations include the following:
- Vision Brookings
- Special Olympics of South Dakota
- Sioux Empire 4-H
- Youth Enrichment Services
- Sioux Falls State Theater
- Sioux Empire American Red Cross
- Make a Wish Foundation of South Dakota